• All applications (hard copies) to be delivered to EITC offices (in Dubai International Academic City, block 9) between 8:00 and 13:00, (Sun – Thurs.)
• Processing of NOCs will start on the first working day after the receipt of the completed NOC submittal.
• It is the responsibility of the building consultant/ contractor to liaise with the project ducting infrastructure consultant(s) to coordinate (internally) the duct entry points into the building.
• EITC Telecom Rooms must be ready, as per EITC standards & specifications, at least 6 weeks before telecommunication services will be required.
• Telecom ducting infrastructure needs to be handed over to EITC at least 8 weeks before telecommunication services are required.
• The NOC will be valid for 12 months from the date of approval.
• Any changes to the approved drawings will make the NOC invalid and the submittal will need to be resubmitted again for review and approval.
• EITC will not be liable for any costs or delays caused by any failure to comply with the NOC process, issued NOC or the related guidelines and specifications.
• The submittal must be in the form of two hard copies and one soft copy (AutoCAD format) along with a
fully completed NOC application form. Any resubmissions should include both the updated documents and all previously submitted items including a copy of any rejected drawings. Incomplete forms and attachments will not be accepted.